The HeartStone Tour is the major fundraiser event for the HeartStone Foundation. Proceeds will go to assist individuals facing financial hardship caused by medical emergencies. The HeartStone Tour is an essential fundraiser for the HeartStone Foundation, as well as a great way to spend your day cycling, listening to live music, beer tasting and having fun with family and friends! A fun day for non-riders as well!
HeartStone Tour Information
Day of Registration is availabe see you on Sunday!
First 300 to register in advance will receive a free commemorative HeartStone Tour gift.
- Ride Date – Sunday, August 17th, 2014 (no rain date)
- Ride Start – 50 West Brewery, 7668 Wooster Pike Cincinnati, OH 45227
Cross Streets: Between Newtown Rd and Ashley Oaks Dr
- Ride Day Registration Opens at 8:00 am - 50 West Brewery, 7668 Wooster Pike Cincinnati, OH 45227
- Fees - $50 Advance Registration ends midnight August 10th there after $60
- Results (optional) posted immediately!
Come join us for HeartStone Tour and experience Mariemont’s hospitality, the rolling countryside and the challenging hills in southwest Ohio. Enjoy on-site food and beverages provided by our generous sponsors and volunteers both before and after the ride. After you finish the tour, kick back and relax to the rhythms and sounds of our live musical entertainment!
This is a timed event, not a race. But it is optional in wearing the timing chip.
Included in your registration is a $5 ticket good toward the $10 chicken or beef Taco Bar Buffet with all the fixins’, 50 West Brewery menu, tasty beer, or merchandise – basically, eat, drink, shop and apply the $5 ticket towards your bill. We need a head count, or I should say mouth count, for the Taco Bar so be sure to check the appropriate boxes when registering. 50 West Brewery’s menu is super yummy – check out their menu and beer list here
A big BTW: 15% of ALL 50 West Brewery sales for the day goes towards the HeartStone Foundation!
Check out our merchandise page for styles and sizing.
X marks the spots for parking – check out the map. Parking is available at 50 West Brewing Co., Krogers, and Bass Island.
Routes: They close at 2:30 – riders more than 10 miles from finish will be sagged in.
Longer routes will include rest stops with food/water. All routes are marked and cue sheets will be provided on the day of the ride. All routes are open routes so ALL Rules of the road and TRAFFIC SIGNS MUST BE OBEYED!! View FAQs for more details.
- 62 Miles – 9:00 am start: Two rest stops along the route at approximately 17 and 47 miles. Route Map
- 49 Miles – 9:30 am start: Two rest stops along the route at approximately 17 and 35 miles. Route Map
- 33 Miles - 10:00 am start: One rest stop along the route at approximately 17 miles. Route Map
HeartStone Training Rides
Sponsorship and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact us (513-389-1335) for more information!